My mother is absolutely amazing for many reasons. One reason is that she finds great clothes on the cheap....or at least on sale anyways.
Well, we've been searching for bridesmaid dresses to no avail. The girls and I had been tossing around the idea of my mom making their dresses. We had some really nice patterns but no definate decision. Then, yesterday, my mom e-mails me with two links, one of a bridesmaid dress and another of a dress for my senior recital. The bridesmaid dress was exactly what I had been looking for, or the closest anyways, and it was on sale.
I e-mailed all the girls and they liked it. So today, we went to the store to have them try it on so we knew what sizes we needed. We got there and found out that the dress was being discontinued. However, we could still try on what they had and order the sizes we needed online. So, they tried them on. I asked them to pull my dress so I could put it on and stand next to them. I was at first a little iffy but after a few minutes it looked all right.
I am so glad that this was another success and another thing off the wedding checklist! Thanks girls!! You are all wonderful, beautiful, and Aaron and I are so blessed to have you in our wedding!

1 comment:
Sooo pretty! :) I love love love the dress.
Post a Comment