Monday, May 16, 2011

12 Days and Counting

Sorry I haven't posted in soooooooo long!  Life has been crazy.

I had a wonderful, relaxing, and amazing Christmas break split between my family and the future and amazing in-laws.  Aaron gave me a beautiful jewlery box that i have been putting to good use.  We spent some time hammering out some fine details of the wedding such as booking our honeymoon and the hotel flights.  It felt so good to have most, if not all of that done before going back to school/

After the break, I started student teaching.  It was certainly a crazy and hectic time with many breakdowns.  Aaron was there for me every step of the way.  I don't think I would have gotten through all of it.  I survived the insanity of the TWS and made it to Graduation somehow.  My brother and I graduated on the same day and it felt kind of weird to thing that we'd finally caught up with each other as far as school was concerned.  However, I am pretty sure my parents are happy to have two graduates and two people permanently living away from home.  :P  (Just a few more years mom and dad and you'll be empty-nesters!)

Aaron and I have now moved our things into our first apartment.  He is living there; my stuff is living there; and I'm sleeping at the Thompson's house who have graciously offered to house me again for a little while longer.  I'm currently working financial aid again and at Michaels.  I love both jobs and am excited that I get to start teaching piano lessons again in June.

It's certainly been a few crazy months but I wouldn't trade any of it for anything.  I truly feel that Aaron and I have grown closer over the last few months.  I have truly seen God's blessings on my life in so many ways...in my friends, Aaron, his grace, mercy, and strength to get through some of the most difficult assignments and situations I have ever faced.

And as I sit here writting this, I've still got lots to do yet.  Job applications are hard to do for teaching when you don't have your teaching license number....I applied for it today so hopefully it will be given to me soon.

Oh and by the way......

I MARRY MY BEST FRIEND IN 12 DAYS!!!!!!!

No comments: