Wow, soooooo, it's been a while since I've had a chance to pause and share.
Married life has been wonderful so far. Everyday, Aaron and I are growing closer and closer together. If I thought he was wonderful when we were dating, he's ten times more so now. He does so much for me and is totally selfless. There are days where I don't know what I would do without him in my life. I have realized how selfish I can be and he has truly shown me what true love is all about. It really is giving to the other, even when you are tired and don't feel like you can keep going. And with everything going on in our lives right now, exhaustion is common place, making it harder and harder some days to feel like we can keep going. But I wouldn't give this life up for anything! I feel truly blessed to have him in my life!
*Melissa*
No comments:
Post a Comment