- He sometimes leaves his dirty clothes on the floor.
- He forgets to pick up dirty dishes from the living room and take them to the kitchen.
- I have to remind him on occassion to do his homework.
- We both tend to be really grumpy when we get tired.
- When we get into projects, we stay up a little too late.
- He loves to do things for me. He sometimes gets upset when I don't let him carry things for me. (It's really sweet and cute.)
- He likes to cook dinner which is helpful since I am working all day during the week.
- He tries to make sure that I don't overwhelm myself with projects. (I tend to bite off more than I can chew sometimes.)
- He is truly growing into his role as the Christian leader our our little two person family. It is making me fall in love with him more and more everyday.
- He actually wants me to make him a honey-do-list.
- It is so nice to not have to leave at the end of everyday.
- I get to spend most evenings with my wonderful husband.
- We enjoy most of the same shows and games. It's so nice to get to play video games together!
This is only a short list but I am truly enjoying all the new things I'm learning about Aaron and our new life together. I wouldn't have it any other way!
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment