Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Has It Really Been Summer?

Has it really been summer these past few months?  Really and truly?  Cause the only thing that feels like summer is the heat!  I work and do homework most days.  And when I'm not doing either one of those I'm sleeping or doing chores.  :p  So, to me, it feels like summer never really arrived.  It's just sort of passed me by except for the heat.  But, I suppose this is as good as any introduction to the real world I will get because lets face it, this time next year I will hopefully have a job.  And if it's not a teaching job, I'll already be working. :P


But, relief is in sight.  This next week is vacation!!!  I am so excited because I get to go home and see my family.  And then we are going down to Aaron's brother's wedding.  It's so exciting!  He says it feels weird because it's "HIS BROTHER."  LOL  I know I will probably feel the same way when my brothers get married but I just can't picture it.  :p

No comments: