Well, this weekend is almost, finally here......the weekend Aaron and I's parents meet for the first time. I think I am more excited than nervous but there certainly is an element of both to my mood. I have all these questions in my head like....Are they going to get along? Is my dad going to start cracking jokes? Are they going to start telling embarassing stories about what Aaron and I did when we were growing up? Are they going to start talking sports? (I certainly hope not cause Aaron's family loves Texas Tech and my dad absolutely does not like Tech. Though, that conversation could get interesting and might be entertaining....) And so on and so on.....
I'm really glad that they are getting to meet though and I am also looking forward to getting out of town for a few days. Hopefully it will be like a mini-vaction to tide me over till the last week of this month where I am taking a whole week off with Aaron so we can go to his twin brother's wedding. Hopefully I can stay sane till then....
2 comments:
I knew that your weekend was coming up. I will be thinking about you and waiting to hear how things go. Which will be great I am sure. I love you and hope at some point we can see each other again without it being a funneral.
I hope it went well! My parents won't meet Garrett's until the day before the wedding - ACK!
I hope you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment